- Soft Huggable Babies: Keeping Baby's Skin Soft
- A Mother's Guide to Baby Skin Care
- Baby Skin Care
Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Sweet Pea, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinol, Tocopherol Acetate.
- Glycerin: A light, organic, non greasy, fatty acid used as a
lubricant and moisturizer.
- Cetyl Alcohol: A fatty aclohol used for its lubricating and
- Propylene Glycol: Works as a humectant. It is the most
common moisture-carrying vehicle other than water and helps prevent moisture
loss in products as well as binding to moisture and holding it to the skin.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the fruit of the African Karite
Tree. It is an excellent emollient which adds moisture to dry skin.
Capacity: 10 fl.oz